CFM expert on media relations, crisis communications and reputation management
A former newspaper reporter and editor, Conkling is accustomed to dealing with breaking news. As head of CFM's public relations team, he assists clients deal with crisis, prepare for crisis and take steps to avoid crisis. "Your reputation is your most valuable asset," Conkling says. "We help clients protect it."
- Newspaper reporter and editor and journalism instructor
- Staff director for two Oregon congressmen
- Crisis counselor to private, nonprofit and public clients since 1990
- Executive faculty member at Willamette University's Atkinson Graduate School of Management
- American Marketing Association member since 1998