Our 20th anniversary present to ourselves is a new company name, logo, website and, best of all, fun new ways to engage our online e-newsletter subscribers about tips and trends in the communications profession.
We are now CFM Strategic Communications, Inc. But you still can call us CFM. The firm's new name stems from CFM's core strength as strategic communicators and counselors.
"From the very beginning, we have served as strategic partners to our clients," says CFM President Gary Conkling. "After 20 years, we thought it was time to convert that experience into our name."
CFM's new website features a new, more dynamic logo and five blogs that correspond to our five main services.
"We redesigned our logo and refreshed our website to make it easy for clients to see what we do and get the information they want," Conkling says.."Some clients are just interested in our public relations services, while others want to know about lobby services. Our website enables a visitor to reach the information they want quickly. It also allows existing and potential clients to see all of the services we provide and how they can be integrated."
Five blogs replace CFM Insider Online and Tips&Trends. The blogs connect with each of CFM's five service lines and enrich the information available to clients, potential clients and people with an interest in these services. The blogs are:
- Measuring Minds, discussing uses, techniques and trends in research.
- Rules of Engagement, offering advice and tips about traditional and emerging marketing public relations tools.
- Managing Issues, providing insights into how to manage a crisis, reputation or public issue.
- Under the Dome, providing an insightful view on Congress and issues that impact the Pacific Northwest.
- Oregon Insider, offering an insider's perspective on state legislative and public policy trends in Oregon.
Starting September 20th, our “Tips&Trends” e-newsletter about communications will be replaced by “CFM Weekly Blog Digest,” a newsletter summarizing the most recent blog and CFM News postings.