Federal Lobbying: Working in D.C. to help the NW
CFM provides comprehensive, results-oriented federal lobbying services to clients in the public and private sectors.
- Pass and influence federal legislation;
- Secure federal appropriations; and,
- Navigate the bureaucracy in Washington, D.C.
- Promote your interests in our nation’s capital;
- Arm you with the tools to succeed in a constantly changing political environment;
- Help you establish and maintain strong ties to key Members of Congress and the Executive Branch; and,
- Guide you through legislative and regulatory processes.
Who we represent: Joel Rubin
We Are in DC: Ali Santore
The Federal Affairs Team